Versa7 Wireless Control System, 7 Channel, 12 VDCVERSA7
- 7 Channel wireless remote control receiver/transmitter combination. First 2 channels have 30 amp relay outputs. Channels 3-7 are 500 mA output to power external relays (not included). Each circuit is controlled separately from the buttons on the remote keychain transmitter.
- Code learning feature on receiver for easy programming. DIP switches on receiver to select activation as long as transmitter button is depressed or momentary pulse for channels 1, 2, 6 and 7.
- Ignition lockout option disables channels 1-4 when powered. Switch connections for channels 1 and 2 allow for manual switch (not included) to activate in addition to remote transmitter.
- Can be operated from 12 Volt DC power supply or battery. Only draws 0.15 amps.
- Receiver has 14" antenna. 100 foot range with a clear line of sight. Includes two keychain style 4-pushbutton transmitters and full instructions with application examples.
Automotive locking systems, Marine, Remotely control linear actuators
Voltage: 12 VDC
Channel 1-2 Output: Relay
Relay Contacts Rating: 30 Amp max
Relays: SPDT (common N.O. connection)
Channels 3-7 Output: 500 mA Mounting: Two hole, 3-7/8" c/c
Size: 4-1/8" x 4" x 1-1/4
Hole Dimensions: 0.09" x 0.47"